Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Their purpose is to provide a safe, respectful atmosphere.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell’s web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell’s web sites are provided ‘as is’ and makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell or their suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on their Internet site, even if they or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on their web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. They may make changes to the materials contained on their web site at any time without notice. Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by them of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Flourishing Lives Limited and Heather K Powell web sites shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.